Intercare Services covers Sheffield North & West. The specific areas are:
Hillsborough, Parson Cross, Grenoside, Oughtibridge, Chapeltown, Stocksbridge, Deepcar, Middlewood, Ecclesfield, Burncross, High Green.
See Intercare Sheffield’s latest Care Quality Commission Inspection Report
Our Staff Commitment
We are committed to the quality principal, therefore all our staff are employed after rigorous recruitment procedures.
All our staff must meet the following criteria:
- Provide references which are verified and confirmed.
- Provide a DBS (formerley known as a CRB) certificate.
- Complete all mandatory training including a minimum Diploma Level 2 in Care.
All staff will:
- Take part in an on-going training programme irrespective of their previous experience.
- Receive and participate in regular supervision, including observed and annual appraisals.
- Where appropriate, staff achievements are measured by using a competency framework.
Our staff will:
- Treat you with dignity, courtesy and respect.
- Help you to live as independently as possible by involving you in decisions about your care needs.
- Keep information about you confidential at all times.
- Deliver the service in such a way as to take account of your cultural, racial, religious, gender, spiritual, emotional and physical needs.