a difference today
Deputy Head of Operations (Care Manager)
Intercare helps people in and around Sheffield to live independent and fulfilled lives in their own homes for as long as possible. We operate across two sites, Intercare North and Intercare South.
We have strong links to the GP community in Sheffield, as part of Primary Care Sheffield, who support our belief that home care should be better integrated with primary care, but we can only achieve this through a workforce that is valued and supported through regular supervision and trained to our high standards
About the role
You will be the Deputy Head of Operations, leading and delivering outstanding services that meet our regulatory, legislative and contractual obligations and that are financially viable. You will also assist the Head of Operations, and deputise in any absence of them to lead the operations and organisational development of Intercare Group.
- Lead the delivery of outstanding services that meet all CQC regulatory requirements including health and safety.
- Lead and manage service delivery to ensure Intercare is providing the best possible service to its clients.
- Manage data collection to evidence and report on compliance and contractual requirements.
- Manage the service to ensure financial targets are achieved.
- Manage the performance of the teams and recruit to achieve targets to support career progression and resource the services appropriately
- Commitment to the values and vision of the organisation
- Strong business acumen
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to shape the organisation’s overall business strategy
- Ability to manage workload and conflicting priorities
- Experience at Managerial level
- Ability to conduct research and data analysis to inform business decisions
- Professional Qualification or willing to work towards QCF 5
- Budget management experience
- Personal resilience and flexibility
- Experience at implementing/coordinating computer-based rota planning and invoicing systems
- Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own. Strong commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
- Enhanced DBS
- Professional, smart appearance
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Ongoing development and career progression
- Westfield Health Cash Plan